The hotel has two children’s pools, one located next to the main pool and another next to the children’s playground. The latter boasts a giant, colourful dragon with a small slide, offering fun for our smallest guests.
10.00 am - 06.00 pm
- Outside opening hours there is no lifeguard service.
- Heated pool: 102 people.
- Cold pool: 209 people.
- Children''s pool: 9 children.
- Themed pool: 12 children.
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult when bathing in the non-paddling pool.
- Keep children supervised at all times.
- It is mandatory to use bath slippers in the toilets.
- It is not allowed to use glasses and glass containers in the water and the solarium.
- Use caution when walking on wet ground.
- It is not allowed to reserve hammocks or umbrellas, if it is observed that a hammock has remained unoccupied for a reasonable time, our pool manager may assign it to another client.
- In case of emergency, contact Coco Loco Bar, La Choza Restaurant or Reception.
- There are complaint forms available to users.
- The entry of pets into the pool area is prohibited, except for trained dogs for blind people.
- Taurito Medical Center: 928 56 50 90
- Emergency telephone number: 112
- Diving on your head is forbidden.
- The use of inflatable mats is prohibited.
- Shower before bathing
- The use of masks is mandatory both inside and outside our facilities. In the pool, only the obligation to use the mask during bathing and while in the hammock is excluded.